The redesigned Supernova Glide Boost 7 is in and will appeal to both men and woman alike. The shoe has been updated to have a gender-specific fit that will tailor to a woman's needs and a different upper construction to suit a man's foot without compromising any of the Supernova's trusted technology.
Womens: 8.8 Oz, 10mm Offset
- New techfit upper stretches in any direction adapting to all foot shapes. Seamless construction in the upper reduces the chance of irritation for the foot.
- A Mid-foot sock-like fit wraps around the foot to provide dynamic arch support and superior fit
- Boost foam in the midsole composed of TPU provides the highest energy return in the industry and three times more temperature resistance than any other midsole materials. The update maintains the same performance mile after mile in any climate.
- Continental Rubber outsole delivers 21% more traction in dry conditions and 23% more traction in wet conditions
- TORSION® system is designed to aid smooth transition from midfoot stance to forefoot pushoff
- ADWEAR™ outsole provides great durability in high impact areas
Mens: 10.4 Oz, 10mm Offest
- Newly engineered mesh upper is seamless and uses welded overlays to support the foot
- Longitudinal decoupling in the forefoot flexes with the foot
- A midfoot sock like fit wraps around the foot to provide dynamic arch support and superior fit
- Boost™ midsole composed of TPU provides the highest energy return in the industry.
- The Boost™ midsole provides three times more temperature resistance than any other midsole material. It maintains the same performance mile after mile in any climate.
- "Soft cushion. The upper and toe box combined is great for bunions or a wider foot because it stretches. The mid-foot has more hug to it. I like the overall feel. Very Cushy." - Jess C.
- "I love the snug midst and how it hugs my foot. It feels lighter and stretchier in the upper. Love the more-on-the-toe run feel it has. Definitely more responsive yet still a good amount of cushioning." - Meghan L.
- "The overall fit is a little roomy. Feels firmer in the heel. The upper leaves plenty of room for the foot." - Chris P.
- "It feels a littler firmer under the foot than the previous version, but the upper allowed for a little more wiggle room in the forefoot. Nice and form fitting in the mid-foot which felt nice. Overall, I like it! It makes my foot feel nice and secure. It offers decent cushioning. Definitely a nice update to the shoe." - Abbey M.
- "Surprisingly roomy for it's sleek looking fit. Definitely hugs the midst better than the last model. Under the foot it feels almost identical to the previous version; maybe a touch softer. Overall, it feels great. Snug, but not suffocating and cushioned in the heel where I prefer to have more cushioning." - Brian V.