Find Your Balance With Project E:Motion®
The new M2 from Pearl Izumi offers the perfect balance of cushioning and stability, with improved flexibility, softer heel cushioning, and an incredibly comfortable, seamless upper. Part of the Project E:Motion® line, the Road M2 delivers a smooth, race-ready running experience and sets a new standard for performance plus stability right where it's needed.
The M2 offers stability for those looking for a light feel, but have mild over-pronation. Fully equipped with features that are unique to the Pearl Izumi M2, it can perform well even for a neutral runner looking for a little bit of support and protection on recovery days.
- New 3D Seamless print upper provides simplicity at it's finest allowing for modesty in the fit accommodating to a wide range of foot shapes!
- New dynamic off-set shaped E:Motion® midsole is biomechanically tuned for mild pronation in a running gait
- High-density post at the medial midfoot is engineered for pronation control
- 1:1 energy foam in the forefoot cushions upon impact and returns energy back to the runner, while in the heel, it delivers a softer step and feel enhancing the heel cushioning
- Blown rubber in the forefoot and carbon rubber in the crash pad combine for great cushioning and abrasion resistance
- Men's: 9.9 oz
- Women's: 8.5 oz
- "Good, just don't need quite as much stability for my foot." - Jim R.
- Higher volume fit though the mid-foot compared to previous versions. Seems the the overall shape of the shoe feels a little more on the curved side. The shoe is super lightweight and flexible which gives it an extremely natural ride. Almost feels like I am barefoot!" - Brian V.
- "The shoe feels very light and not much different than my neutral shoes that I run in. I would use these shoes for my training runs. They are really comfortable and I feel like they can be used for runs anywhere from 2-10 miles." - Sinclaire J.
- "Pure Perfection." - Chris P.
- "Fits very nice. Wider in the toe box than previous versions. Nice and lightweight. Comfortable upper feels really nice on the foot. Fits slightly snug for me, but not uncomfortable." - Jess C.
- "Very light for a stability shoe. Snug but it stretches with the foot which is really comfortable! This is a good shoe for someone needing light stability, or even a neutral runner. Feels similar to a minimal shoe, but with actual support!" - Jen Y.
- "I have been running the neutral version of this shoe and slipping it on, I felt like I could still run in this shoe if I felt I needed a little bit of insurance in the shoe. I am really loving the updates to the Pearl shoes and this is no exception." - Kelley L.