Wicking – Moisture Management Socks
Top 5 Reasons – to wear non-cotton, breathable socks
5. At rest, the average foot releases ¼ cup of sweat each day.
4. On a 5 mile run, your feet produce enough sweat to fill an 8 oz. glass.
3. 55% of foot perspiration evaporates through the shoe’s upper. The other 45% is absorbed in the sock and foot bed!
2. Two trillion bacteria live on your feet (that’s 12% of all bacteria on the human body).
1. The naked foot temperature is 94 degrees. The non-active foot in a shoe 105-125 degrees! This temperature increases with activity level.