Saucony Guide 8th
The Saucony Guide 8 has arrived and it brings with it a responsive, cushioned ride for those requiring light-to-moderate support in their training shoe. The Guide 8 features an even more flexible shoe with a seamless forefoot designed to maximize comfort and minimize weight. The Men’s Guide weighs in at 9.9 oz and the Women’s weighs in at 8.4 oz, and both have an 8mm heel to toe offset providing an overall more natural running experience.
New To the Guide 8:
- SCR Impact Zone extends to the midget for full ground contact and an improved transition from heel-to-toe
- Reconfigured flex grooves create an even more flexible ride
- Hot-melted film creates a seamless forefoot designed to maximize comfort and minimize weight
- “More snug in the mid-foot than the previous version, but the heel and the upper feel really comfortable. Overall, I feel like this shoe has a nice comfortable fit and will work well for someone looking for a responsive and light stability shoe.” – Jess C.
- “Nice and form fitting in the heel and mid-foot. Accommodating to each step, I felt that this shoe felt a little firm in the midsole but not too firm. Overall, I really liked the forefoot cushioning and it felt nice all the way around.” – Abbey M.
- “Very good! Comfortably snug. Overall I give it a B+” – Jim R.
- Firmer yet not too firm. More secure heel fit, but also feels lighter than the previous version. This shoe feels like a performance shoe with a lighter, firmer feel! Great update!” – Meghan L.
- “Firm heel and nice cushioning in the forefoot. It also feels like there is some nice spring to the toe. I think the update to the shoe will do really well.” – Lauren L.
- “The fit of this shoe feels a little more snug in the mid-foot and wider in the toe box. Compared to the previous version, it has a little bit more of a curved last. There is now a bunion window which opens up the fit in the forefoot. Also a lot of forefoot flare giving it a nice stable ride.” – Brian V.
- “Nice fit around the arch, but also felt snugger on the heel. Firm and responsive, this shoe feels like it will work well for both old lovers and new users of the Guide 8. Great update!” – Korene H.