Couch to 5K 2014 Fall Session kicks off 1st week of September
Fleet Feet Sports NO BOUNDARIES® beginners Co-Ed Walk / Run training program: Session 10 will be located at Fleet Feet Sports In Altamonte Springs. Walking and running in groups is the focus with nutrition and proper stretching routines. This is a beginners program but will offer intermediate drills for Walk-Run and using good form.
Registration opens July 20th!
- Complete training schedule with a goal race 5K
- Coach supported group runs 2 days per week (Wednesday 6:30 pm – Sunday 8:00 am)
- New Balance technical shirt
- Series of seminars on topics such as injury prevention, nutrition, and stretching
- Additional seminars on gait and form
- Attendance incentives for New Balance product
- A supportive, group atmosphere
- Registration opens
Meet The Coach Session One is Wednesday, August 20th at 6:45PM RSVP HERE!
Meet The Coach Session Two is Wednesday, August 27th at 6:45PM RSVP HERE!
Dates September 3rd through November
Program cost is $115 Register Here>>Registration opens July 20th
GOAL RACE is the Lake Sybelia 5K and Dolphin Dash in Maitland
- Meet the coach and Informational Seminar date to be announced