We carry the finest accessories for your sport

Fleet Feet Orlando carries the finest and best available running, walking, and triathlon accessories available. Whichever sport you choose, we have the gear to help you succeed.

Got SOCKS?IMG_5456

Choosing a sock that works for your feet and your activity level is a critical component of Fleet Feet Sports’ FITLOSOPHY. Consider the fact that your sock is the layer of material that sits directly next to your skin and is intended to comfort and protect your feet. So, why not pick a pair that F.I.T.s the best on your feet?

At Fleet Feet Sports we recommend that you wear a non-cotton, breathable sock for running, walking or other fitness activities. Here are the Top 5 Reasons why we make this recommendation:

  • At rest, the average foot releases ½ cup of sweat each day.
  • On a 5 mile run, your feet produce enough sweat to fill an 8 ounce glass 55% of foot perspiration evaporates through the shoe’s upper. The other 45% is absorbed in the sock and footbed of your shoe!
  • Two trillion bacteria live on your feet (that’s 12% of all bacteria on the human body).
  • The naked foot temperature is 94 degrees. The non-active foot in a shoe has a temperature of 105-125 degrees. This temperature increases with activity level.

So come in and try out a pair of socks, you will be overwhelmed by the difference.

thegridThe Grid

Designed for athletes and people of all types – from long distance runners and endurance athletes to Crossfit competitors and major league sports players to soccer moms and yoga enthusiasts. Whether you’re looking to massage your lats, quads, lower back, or any other large muscle group, or trying to achieve a killer core body workout, The Grid is certain to suit your needs. The Grid is the most versatile and comprehensive foam roller and workout tool available.

Connect With Us

see the latest from Fleet Feet Orlando